ernst jünger in cyberspace

mailing list archive - Re: Botho Strauss

Thanks a lot, René, for letting us share the Botho Strauss article! I missed it
when it was published in DIE ZEIT some weeks ago. Strauss usually causes quite a
hullaballoo in Germany when he goes public. So you have to read his text if you
want to understand what will be going on in the Feuilletons of the leading
German newspapers for quite some time. However, I am not looking forward to this
chore: what a terrible verquastes German he writes! Günter

Replies to this Message

Markup © John King, 2014. Web archive generated Thu, 20th May 2010.