ernst jünger in cyberspace

mailing list archive - A request

A request to all those well informated boys of the list. Im writing a futurist novel, and i have a problem. Do you think it would be posible to control internet- by the USA goverment, for example- in the future.I mean, to permit only censured informations.  If posible, HOW?.And what about encriptation. I know this is a list about EJ, but you are the people well prepared to respond this I know. Sorry. Thanks in advance to all comentaries.

Best regards
roberto

Follow Ups to this Message

Markup © John King, 2014. Web archive generated Thu, 20th May 2010.