ernst jünger in cyberspace

mailing list archive - Re: Junger in English

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Earl Ryan wrote:

> 1 copy of "The Paris Diaries : 1941-1944"
> 	 Ernst Junger, Michael J. Hulse; Hardcover; price currently unknown

I don't know anything about the other two, but a copy of this was listed
in the Purdue University library catalog. As I recall it was listed as
having been published by Random House in 1989. I tried to request it
a couple of months ago through interlibrary loan, but I was told that it
was not available, and it has since disappeared from Purdue's catalog.
Strange.

John Morgan                    "On your way home tonight, someone may pass
The University of Michigan      you in the darkness - and you'll never
jbmorgan@umich.edu              know it! - for they will be from outer
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jbmorgan/  space..." - Criswell, "Plan 9
     including The Colin Wilson Page                     from Outer Space"

Replies to this Message

Markup © John King, 2014. Web archive generated Thu, 20th May 2010.