From: Nicolai.Riedel <riedel@dla-marbach.de>
To: <juenger-list@juenger.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 1:14 PM
Subject: [Juenger-list] RE: J ü n g e r - B i b l i o g r a p h y

J ü n g e r - B i b l i o g r a p h y

Dear Jüngerians,

within some weeks I will finally finish my bibliography of secondary
soucres about Ernst Jünger.

Please let me know all your books and essays that will be published in
2002! And, whenever possible, give me information on "hidden" chapters
on Jünger in books of general political, philosophical or cultural
interest, and, of course, about recent publications on Jünger in
journals etc.

One bibliographer has only two eyes, but a lot of list members can see
much more in the large fields of international reception of this author.

If possible, please, send also fotocopies!

My aim is to make the bibliography as complete as possible!

Best wishes from Marbach,

Nicolai Riedel

Dr. Nicolai  R i e d e l
DEUTSCHES LITERATURARCHIV